Join us for the 3rd Annual Carsonia Craft Beer & Wine Amusement, where breweries and beer enthusiasts will come together for an afternoon of tasting and fun! In partnership with the Antietam Valley Community Partnership and the Antietam Valley Recreation & Community Center.
Saturday, October 14, 2017, rain or shine
Doors and food vendors open at 12:00 PM
Tapping at 1:00 PM | Last call – 3:45 PM
Antietam Valley Recreation & Community Center at Historic Carsonia Park
Byram Street, Pennside, Pennsylvania
Featuring over 25 local and national craft beers, wines, and ciders. We’ll have local food vendors, cigars and live music.
Tickets will be on sale this summer starting in July thru September at the Antietam Valley Farmers’ & Artists’ Market and Pennside Distributors.
$35 in advance | $45 after September 30th in advance and at the door
Combo Antietam Valley 5K Run ticket available:
$55 in advance | $60 after September 30th
Follow us on Facebook for updates:
NO tickets will be sent to attendees purchasing via Pay Pal. Please bring your Photo ID and your Pay Pal receipt to receive your tickets the day of the event. Pay Pal receipt maybe either be printed out or shown electronically.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to become a sponsor or would like more information about this event.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 21+ Only. No exceptions.
No children or pets allowed.
- All attendees must show valid photo I.D. for admission. Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of entry with no refund offered.
- Don’t drink and drive! Take public transportation or designate a driver.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- Drink responsibly. Know your limits.
- This is a sampling event; 2oz. pours for beer and 1oz. for wine
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- We reserve the right to check all bags. No large bags or backpacks allowed.
- No outside glassware or food permitted.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately. You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in.
- All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
INTERESTED IN BEING A CCBWA SPONSOR?
CCBWA is seeking partners, through sponsorship, for this charitable fundraiser presented by the Antietam Valley Community Partnership (AVCP-501c3), an all-volunteer service organization. AVCP designates these proceeds for charitable purposes in support of their mission. To date, our two sold-out CCBWA events have raised just over $33,000.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CCBWA
Carsonia Park is located near 905 Byram St., Pennside, across from Anthony’s Trattoria. From 422, turn onto Rt. 562/St. Lawrence Ave, and then left onto Bingaman Street. Left on Harvey Street, and right onto Byram.
Or turn onto Oley Turnpike Road from 422 just across from Rita’s Water Ice, left at the Arbor Inn, straight across 562, and follow directions above.
The Carsonia Craft Beer & Wine Amusement is a charitable fundraiser event presented in partnership with the AVCP, a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer service organization. All proceeds from the event will be used by the AVCP for charitable purposes in support of their mission to improve the Antietam Valley community. This event will primarily benefit the restoration of the beloved historic Carsonia Park.