The 4th Annual Carsonia Craft Beer & Wine Amusement, where enthusiasts of breweries, vineyards, cideries and distilleries all come together for an afternoon of tasting and music! Sponsored by the Antietam Valley Community Partnership with proceeds supporting the restoration of Crystal Lake in Carsonia Park.
Saturday, October 13, 2018, rain or shine
Doors and food vendors open at 12:00 PM
Tapping at 1:00 PM | Last call – 3:45 PM
Antietam Valley Recreation & Community Center at Historic Carsonia Park
Byram Street, Pennside, Pennsylvania
Featuring over 25 local and national craft beers, wines, and ciders. We’ll have local food vendors, cigars and live music.
Featuring over 30 local and national craft beers, wines, and ciders, local food vendors, cigars and live music.
$35 in advance General Admission (Until 9/30) • $45 General Admission (10/1-10/10)
Tickets are limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Buy your tickets early! This event has been sold out each year since its inception!
Tickets sales beginning July 1st. Purchase online only. Details coming soon.
- Admission to event | tasting glass
- Unlimited samplings of all of the craft brews, wines, ciders.
- Food, wine and spirits available for purchase | Entertainment
Follow us here: www.antietamvalley.org/ccbwa; or on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/carsoniacraftbeeramusement
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event?
Download a sponsorship letter with details and a sponsorship form here.
Or contact us at email@example.com regarding sponsorship or would like more information about this event.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 21+ Only. No exceptions.
- No children or pets allowed.
- All attendees must show valid photo I.D. for admission. Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of entry with no refund offered.
- Don’t drink and drive! Take public transportation or designate a driver.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- Drink responsibly. Know your limits.
- This is a sampling event; 2oz. pours for beer and 1oz. for wine
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- We reserve the right to check all bags. No large bags or backpacks allowed.
- No outside glassware or food permitted.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately. You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in.
- All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
INTERESTED IN BEING A CCBWA SPONSOR?
CCBWA is seeking partners, through sponsorship, for this charitable fundraiser presented by the Antietam Valley Community Partnership (AVCP-501c3), an all-volunteer service organization. AVCP designates these proceeds for charitable purposes in support of their mission. To date, our two sold-out CCBWA events have raised just over $33,000.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CCBWA
Carsonia Park is located near 905 Byram St., Pennside, across from Anthony’s Trattoria. From 422, turn onto Rt. 562/St. Lawrence Ave, and then left onto Bingaman Street. Left on Harvey Street, and right onto Byram.
Or turn onto Oley Turnpike Road from 422 just across from Rita’s Water Ice, left at the Arbor Inn, straight across 562, and follow directions above.
The Carsonia Craft Beer & Wine Amusement is a charitable fundraiser event presented in partnership with the AVCP, a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer service organization. All proceeds from the event will be used by the AVCP for charitable purposes in support of their mission to improve the Antietam Valley community. This event will primarily benefit the restoration of the beloved historic Carsonia Park.