- To be willing to work to improve the quality of life in the Antietam Valley.
- To represent the Antietam Valley Community Partnership (AVCP) in a positive manner at all times.
- To work to introduce people in our community to the work of AVCP.
- To attend and participate in meetings of the AVCP Board of Directors. Meetings are scheduled the third Tuesdays every month at 7:00 P.M., and are held in Room #1, Trinity UCC , 2449 Cumberland Avenue, Mount PennRoom #1, Trinity UCC, 2449 Cumberland Avenue, Mount Penn (unless otherwise noted). View the current meeting schedule.
- To take seriously the responsibility of supervision and oversight of the corporation, including reading and reviewing Meeting minutes, financial reports and other such items.
- To be actively involved in and attend AVCP sponsored community events.
- To make an annual financial contribution to AVCP, and to make a strong and committed effort to encourage others to do the same.
- To support in a positive manner all actions approved by majority vote by the Board of Directors, even when in a minority position on such actions.
- To avoid, as much as is possible, conflicts of interest between the AVCP Board position and personal and business life. Obviously, such conflicts may be unavoidable, and in a case where there is a matter before the board in which such a conflict may appear, Board members will abstain from voting on the matter and disclose the conflict to the Board.
BOARD MEMBER EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIESdesigner2021-04-01T12:41:30-04:00